WRITTEN BY: supportmymoto.com STAFF
Click on to see full reply
Likewise, what’s a synonym for preemptive?
Synonyms. preventive preventative pre-emptive. Antonyms. permissive unprotective unhealthful lenient.
One might also ask, what’s the antonym of proactive? passive, retroactive, inactive. proactive(adj) (of a coverage or individual or motion) controlling a scenario by inflicting one thing to occur slightly than ready to answer it after it occurs. Antonyms: passive, inactive, retroactive.
Thereof, what’s the antonym of prevention?
prevention. Antonyms: allowance, authority, authorization, consent, depart, liberty, license, permission, allow. Synonyms: denial, hindrance, objection, opposition, prohibition, refusal, resistance.
Is emptive a phrase?
‘Emptive‘ is not a phrase, and different ‘pre’ prefixes aren’t hyphenated (e.g. prefix, predecessor).
What does preemption imply?
How do you utilize preemptive in a sentence?
- Spraying across the property for termites is a preemptive transfer a smart house owner ought to make.
- Because the authorities would not wish to take a preemptive step in opposition to the dictator, it will not go a battle declaration with out provocation.
What’s the that means of preemptively?
How do you say simply in case?
- simply to be protected. exp.
- as a precaution. exp.
- within the occasion that. exp.
- be on the protected aspect. exp.
- in case. exp.
- simply to be on the protected aspect. exp.
- within the occasion that one thing occurs. exp.
- within the occasion. exp.
What’s the synonym of anticipation?
What’s the synonym of presumptuous?
- brazen, overconfident, smug, egotistical, overbold, daring, audacious, pert, ahead, acquainted, impertinent, contemporary, free, insolent, impudent, cocksure.
- cheeky, impolite, rude, uncivil, bumptious.
- overhasty, hasty, untimely, earlier, precipitate, impetuous.
- casual cocky.
- North American casual sassy.
What do you name somebody who’s proactive?
What’s pre emptive motion?
What’s the synonym of prevention?
Enhance your well being by stress avoidance. deterrence. insurance policies of nuclear deterrence.
What’s the synonym of remedy?
What’s the synonym for therapy?
His father had simply recovered from coronary heart surgical procedure. remedy. anti-cancer remedy. therapeutic. remedy.
What a part of speech is sanitary?
|a part of speech:||adjective|
|definition 2:||of or pertaining to public hygiene, esp. the elimination of waste. Town wants to enhance its sanitary companies. synonyms: hygienic|
|Phrase CombinationsSubscriber characteristic About this characteristic|
|derivations:||sanitarily (adv.), sanitariness (n.)|
How do you utilize prevention in a sentence?
- – Moist climate as earlier than, to the prevention of our operations.
- A invoice for the higher prevention of pellagra was launched within the spring of 1902.
- The Cattle Ailments Prevention Act 1866 (29 & 30 Vict.
- For the following sixty years an pressing query was the prevention of floods within the capital.
What’s the synonym of passive?
What does Proactive 7 Habits imply?
Is proactive a talent?
Nicely, proactivity is a talent that may be developed. Managers can prepare their crew to strategy issues and remedy them proactively. Proactive folks really feel like they’ve a selection and since they make a selection, they personal it.
What’s an instance of being proactive?