WRITTEN BY: supportmymoto.com STAFF
Many customers have reported seeing the next error on their methods once they strive opening some put in functions,
The code execution can’t proceed as a result of edgegdi.dll was not discovered.Reinstalling this system could repair this drawback.
Largely this error is seen with the Last Draft Utility, Nitro PDF Creator. Nevertheless, additionally it is seen with applications like Job Supervisor, Occasion Viewer, Settings, and so on.
On this article, allow us to see other ways of resolving this error from the system intimately. Make certain to run the fixes beneath in the identical order.
Repair 1: Copying and Renaming DLL file from SysWOW64 folder
Many customers have reported that this repair has helped them resolve their points. Particularly within the Last Draft software.
1. Find the edgemanager.dll within the location given beneath
2 – Now, Copy edgemanager.dll from right here
3. Click on on the required dll file. Now press Ctrl+C to repeat the file
4 – Now, paste the EdgeManager.dll within the location given .
5- Now, rename EdgeManager.dll to Edgegdi.dll
Test if this works. If not strive the following repair
Repair 2: Reinstall the applying
As said within the error itself, we will attempt to reinstall the applying or program inflicting the problem within the system and test if this solves the problem. To take action,
To Uninstall the applying,
1. Maintain Win Key + R to open Run Dialog
2. Kind appwiz.cpl and press OK
3. Within the Program and Options window, Proper-click on the applying and click on on Uninstall.
To Reinstall the applying,
1. From the Utility’s Official Website, Obtain the most recent setup file for this system. For instance, if the error occurred once you had been making an attempt to entry the Last Draft software. Then go to Last Draft’s official web site and obtain the most recent setup file in your system.
2. Run the .exe file in your system and comply with the directions offered.
3. Test if the problem has resolved.
If this doesn’t assist, test the following repair.
Repair 2: Re-register the DLL file
1. Strive discovering your .dll file for the applying within the beneath location,
2. If you’ll be able to discover the .dll file within the above location, all we to do is to unregister the .dll file after which re-register this .dll file to the Working System.
3. Open the Run Dialog. Maintain the keys, Win +R collectively
4. Kind the next command and hit Enter
regsvr32 /u C:WindowsSystem32<Identify of the DLL file>.dll
For Instance, for the Last Draft software, it could be
regsvr32 /u C:WindowsSystem32EdgeManager.dll
5. To Re-register the .dll file, Open the Run Dialog once more
6. Kind the next command and hit Enter
regsvr32 C:WindowsSystem32<Identify of the DLL file>.dll
For Instance, for the Last Draft software, it could be
7. Now, restart your system and test if this resolves the problem. If not, strive the following repair.
Repair 4: Run the SFC scan
1. Urgent the shortcut buttons Win Key+r from the keyboard collectively open the Run window.
2. Kind cmd and press Ctrl+Shift+Enter to open the Command Immediate with Administrator privileges
3. Within the UAC immediate that opens, simply click on on Sure
4. Within the command immediate window that opens, simply sort the beneath command and hit Enter
After the scan completes, the corrupted information shall be repaired and the problem with .dll information may be resolved.
5. Restart the system
Test if the error has resolved. If not strive the following repair.
Repair 5: Strive working the Utility in Compatibility Mode
If you already know that the applying/ program runs with none points in a specific model of home windows, you’ll be able to run the applying in that model of Home windows. For instance, allow us to say you had been utilizing this software with Home windows 8 model earlier. Now you’re working this system in Home windows 10 and you’re seeing this error. You possibly can run this system in compatibility mode with Home windows 8 model and test if this resolves the problem. To take action,
1. Proper-click on the Shortcut of the applying
2. Select Properties from the context menu
3. Go to the Compatibility tab
4. Underneath the Compatibility mode part, tick the Run this program in compatibility mode for
5. From the drop-down, select the model of Home windows through which you already know that the applying runs with none drawback.
6. Click on on Apply
7. Click on on OK
Test if this helps to resolve the problem. If not strive the following repair.
Repair 6: Restore the system to a earlier restore level
When you have created a restore level earlier than the problem existed within the system, you’ll be able to merely restore the system to that restore level.
Step 1: Open the Run Window. Maintain Win Key +R to take action.
Step 2: Kind rstrui.exe and hit Enter
Step 3: Within the System Restore window, Select an applicable restore level and comply with the directions to revive your system.
Step 4: Notice that this is able to take a number of hours to complete the system restore.
Test if this works.
We hope this text has been informative. Kindly remark and tell us for those who had been capable of clear up the problem. Additionally, tell us which repair labored in your case. We shall be glad to help you in case you run into any points.
Thanks for Studying.
Anusha Pai is a Software program Engineer having a protracted expertise in IT trade and having a ardour to jot down.