WRITTEN BY: supportmymoto.com STAFF
Lot of customers are experiencing this bizarre drawback. Their home windows 10 laptop computer even in sleep mode is getting restarted for making the adjustments under consideration for updates. Now, this may be problematic as many consumer whereas travelling maintain their laptops in sleep mode and on this case, they don’t have any management on their PC, as it’ll reboot and might be turned on and can maintain consuming battery within the course of, which they haven’t anticipated in sleep mode. Now allow us to see learn how to repair this drawback.
Be aware : – If you’re dealing with this drawback on an Asus laptop computer , simply go to your BIOS settings and disable something that claims Hyperlink Energy Administration
Methodology 1 – Disable Quick startup
1. Search powercfg.cpl in home windows 10 search field.
2. Click on on powercfg.cpl
3. Now, Click on on Select what the facility buttons do from the left menu.
4. Now, Click on on change settings which might be at the moment unavailable.
5. Uncheck Activate Quick startup choice.
6. Lastly, click on on save adjustments.
Methodology 2 – Disable wake timers
1. Press Home windows key + R key collectively to open run.
2. Copy and paste the trail given under to open energy choices
3. Now, Double Click on on sleep to develop
4. Now, Double click on on Enable wake timers and select disable.
In case you’re on a laptop computer, Disable it for each On Battery and Plugged in Choices.
Methodology 3 – Run SFC /SCANNOW command
1. Search cmd in home windows 10 search field after which proper click on on Command immediate icon and select run as administrator.
2. Now, kind SFC /SCANNOW within the window and hit enter key.
Anticipate a while to get it executed totally.
Methodology 4 – Restart Replace service
1. Press Home windows key + R keys collectively to open run.
2. Write providers.msc in it and click on OK.
3. Find home windows replace and proper click on on it and click on on begin if its not operating. Whether it is operating, click on on cease after which once more proper click on on it and select begin.
Now, proper click on on it after which click on on restart.
4. Now, press home windows key + I key collectively to open settings after which click on on replace & safety
5. Click on on Home windows replace after which click on on examine for updates. Now, set up the replace and reboot PC.
Methodology 5 – Utilizing Registry editor
1. Press Home windows key + R key collectively to open run and sort regedit in it and click on OK.
2. Now, go to the next location within the registry editor.
3. Now, proper click on on home windows and create a brand new key named WindowsUpdate
4. Now, proper click on on WindowsUpdate folder which you have got simply created and create a brand new key named AU.
5. Now, click on on AU folder to pick out it after which on the precise facet , good click on on any empty area and create a DWORD 32 bit worth with title NoAutoRebootWithLoggedOnUsers.
6. Now, double click on on NoAutoRebootWithLoggedOnUsers and alter the worth information to 1.
Methodology 6 – Repair home windows 10 reboots in sleep mode
1. Search gpedit.msc in home windows 10 search field after which click on on gpedit.msc to open native group coverage editor.
2. Go to Laptop Configuration > Administrative Templates > Home windows Elements > Home windows Replace
3. In the precise facet double click on on No auto-restart with logged on customers for scheduled computerized replace installations
4. Select disabled.
5. Click on on Apply after which click on on OK.
Methodology 7 – Repair home windows 10 reboots in sleep mode
Step 1 – Search Job Scheduler within the home windows 10 taskbar.
Step 2 – Browse to the next location path from the left menu.
Job Scheduler Library –> Microsoft –> Home windows –> UpdateOrchestrator
Now, Proper click on on Reboot_AC and select disabled.
Additionally, Proper click on on Reboot_Battery and select disabled
Now, your reboot process won’t ever get up your PC from hibernation stage to run itself. Which means your laptop is not going to get up to reboot itself in case of updates.
Methodology 7 – Flip On Energetic Hours
1- Search Change Energetic Hours in Home windows search and click on on the search outcome.
2 – Click on on Energetic Hours.
3 – Slect Manually from dropdown.
4 -Choose an appropriate time to put in updates.
Saurav is related to IT business and computer systems for greater than a decade and is writing on The Geek Web page on subjects revolving on home windows 10 and softwares.