WRITTEN BY: supportmymoto.com STAFF
Minecraft bedrock version is a highly regarded model of Minecraft for PC. Having crossplay compatibility with different platform’s bedrock version is a reasonably large motive for that. You need to at all times hold Minecraft up to date to maintain getting new content material and for a extra secure and total higher expertise. You probably have a gentle 24×7 web connection linked to your PC, Minecraft Bedrock version ought to routinely replace itself whereas your PC is idling or when you find yourself doing one thing else. However in case it doesn’t, it’s very easy to examine for an replace manually.
In case you are dealing with any points making an attempt to replace Minecraft, this publish can even aid you to resolve that downside. So to know how one can manually examine for updates, proceed studying this text on how one can replace Minecraft for Home windows 10.
Strategies To Replace Minecraft On Home windows 10
1. Test For Home windows Updates
Earlier than we examine anything, we have to just be sure you are utilizing the newest Home windows model obtainable. It is extremely vital not just for Minecraft however for different packages to run easily with none points as nicely. On the time of writing, the newest model of Home windows 10 is construct 19041 model 2004. So comply with the beneath steps to examine for Home windows replace manually:
- To begin with, press the Home windows+I key in your keyboard. The Settings UWP app ought to pop up.
- Then scroll down and click on Replace & Safety.
- Lastly, click on on Test for updates.
2. Manually Test For Minecraft Replace
In case Minecraft Bedrock version doesn’t replace routinely for you, right here’s how one can examine for an replace manually:
- Click on on the Begin button on the underside left nook of your desktop. You can too press the Home windows key in your keyboard.
- Sort in Microsoft Retailer and open it.
- Subsequent, click on on the three-dot button (···) on the highest proper nook of the window.
- Click on on Downloads and updates.
- Click on on Get updates to examine for updates of any UWP app or sport downloaded by means of the Microsoft retailer.
As soon as it’s executed updating, it ought to present a “You’re good to go” message. And the beneath message ought to learn, “All of your trusted apps and video games from Microsoft Retailer have the newest updates.” If it as a substitute exhibits “Attempt that once more, One thing went flawed” message with 0x80070490 error code, which means your Home windows model shouldn’t be up to date. In that case, comply with the very first technique to replace Home windows 10 first after which examine for app updates.
3. Reset Home windows Retailer Cache
When you face some other error on the Microsoft Retailer making an attempt to replace Minecraft, you want to reset Microsoft Retailer. Right here’s how you are able to do that:
- First, open CMD as an administrator.
- Sort in “WSReset.exe” and press ENTER in your keyboard.
- Watch for it to complete. Even in case, it looks as if it’s not doing something, don’t intervene or manually shut the CMD window.
- As soon as it finishes, the CMD window ought to shut routinely.
Now the Microsoft Retailer ought to replace apps and video games promptly. Nonetheless, in case you nonetheless see an error, transfer on to our subsequent technique.
4. Delete Short-term Recordsdata
You would possibly nonetheless see an error making an attempt to obtain or replace something from the Microsoft Retailer even after resetting it. In that case, you want to erase some short-term information. Undergo the next steps to know which information you want to delete:
- Open the File Explorer and go to This PC part.
- Double click on in your boot drive. Often, it’s the C drive.
- Double click on the Home windows folder.
- Scroll down and discover the SoftwareDistribution folder. Double click on on it.
- Double click on the DataStore folder.
- Choose all the pieces within the DataStore folder and delete them.
- Now return to the SoftwareDistribution folder and double click on on Obtain.
- Choose all the pieces within the Obtain folder as nicely and easily delete them.
- Shut File Explorer<span model=”font-weight: 400;”>.
Microsoft Retailer ought to begin re-downloading all of the updates after performing the above steps when you open it.
5. Replace In Protected Mode
There could also be some type of software program in your PC that begins up with Home windows startup and prevents Microsoft Retailer updates. In that case, to replace Minecraft, you would possibly have to enter secure mode. Comply with these steps to do it:
- Click on on the Begin button on the underside left nook of your desktop as soon as once more.
- Maintain the SHIFT key in your keyboard and click on on Energy. Don’t let the SHIFT key go. Hold holding it down.
- Now click on on Restart whereas holding the SHIFT key.
- Then go to Troubleshoot > Superior choices > Startup Settings > Restart.
- Press F4 in your keyboard or choose 4 to restart your PC in secure mode.
- As soon as your PC restarts open up the Microsoft Retailer and examine for updates.
- After putting in the required updates, restart your PC as soon as once more to revert again to regular mode.
6. Reset Minecraft
In case your Microsoft Retailer updates all the pieces however Minecraft, the issue won’t be with Microsoft Retailer. Reasonably the issue could also be with Minecraft itself. If that’s the case, you want to reset Minecraft. Earlier than performing any of those steps, do word that you simply would possibly lose your world and saves within the course of. So at all times hold them backed up. As soon as you’re executed backing up, undergo the beneath steps to study how one can reset Minecraft:
- Go to Home windows Settings once more by urgent the Home windows+I key in your keyboard, as defined earlier than.
- This time click on on Apps.
- Scroll down and discover Minecraft on the listing. Click on on it.
- Click on on Superior choices.
- Scroll down and click on on the Reset button.
7. Re-Set up Minecraft
In case not one of the above strategies helped you to replace Minecraft, this is likely to be your solely choice. To uninstall Minecraft, merely return to the Superior choices web page in Home windows settings and click on on Uninstall. As soon as it finishes, you may return to the Microsoft Retailer and set up Minecraft again. It’s going to obtain and set up the newest model of Minecraft obtainable. As soon as once more, do word that you simply would possibly lose your world and saves by doing this. So be certain to maintain them backed up beforehand.
When you totally undergo all the above strategies, it’s best to positively be capable of replace Minecraft simply fantastic. We hope this information has helped you to get again to Minecraft. Lastly, you may get again to mining and accumulating sources, constructing your deliberate builds in your favourite worlds in Minecraft.