WRITTEN BY: supportmymoto.com STAFF
- Home windows Installer errors will be fairly critical since they’ll forestall your OS from putting in software program.
- One good instance of such an error is Home windows Installer error 0x80300002.
- For extra related guides, you need to know that we’ve a devoted Home windows 10 Installer Errors Hub.
- Additional fixes will be discovered by accessing our Home windows 10 errors web page.
So that you’ve received the Home windows Installer Error 0x80300002. That signifies that the system can’t be put in on the partition you indicated as a result of there’s something unsuitable with the partition or the media you’re putting in the system from.
In case you received the 0x80300002 error, you in all probability see this in your display screen: We couldn’t set up Home windows within the location you select. Please test your media drive. Right here’s extra data about what occurred: 0x80300002.
Sounds critical and complex however don’t panic. The pc can really feel your panic and use it towards you. After all not! We’ll repair this collectively very quickly.
How can I repair Home windows Installer Error 0x80300002?
1. Verify the media
The very first thing you could test is the media from which you’re putting in the Home windows system. If you’re doing it from a bootable DVD, a scratch, or simply an outdated disk could possibly be the smoking gun right here.
A extra delicate strategy can be to test if there are any compatibility points between the media and the BIOS.
If you’re putting in Home windows 10 from an exterior HDD or SDD, and that’s based mostly on GPT (GUID Partition Desk), then your BIOS must be set on UEFI and if the media relies on MBR (Grasp Boot File), your BIOS needs to be set on Legacy.
Sounds sophisticated however in case you don’t know both of them, the simplest method to repair it’s by toggling your BIOS boot mode. You can find the choice within the Boot part.
Coming into BIOS appears too sophisticated? Take a look at this information for extra info.
2. Create one other bootable drive
- Insert a working USB drive.
- Open Command Immediate by urgent the Home windows Button + R, then kind cmd.
- When the brand new window opens kind diskpart to run the disk partitioning device.
- Within the new window kind listing disk to seek out all of the drives in your laptop and the exterior media.
- After all, the purpose of that is so that you can determine the proper drive.
- Sort disk X (the place X is the proper variety of the drive) to pick out it after which enter clear to erase all of the configuration info and information from the drive.
- To create one other partition on the drive kind create half pri, then choose half 1 to pick out it.
- The following step is to format it, so enter the command format fs=ntfs fast.
- To activate the newly formatted partition kind lively.
- Presuming that you’ve got the picture for Home windows 10 prepared, put it aside to the basis of the USB storage system.
In case you want any more information on how one can create a Home windows 10 UEFI bootable USB, comply with the easy steps from this helpful information.
3. Recreate all partitions
If nothing you’ve learn till now labored, you will want to begin from scratch and which means recreating all of the partitions once more. Don’t fear as a result of it’s not so sophisticated.
Simply restart the set up till you discover the half the place the system asks you the place to put in Home windows (The place do you need to set up Home windows?).
There you should have the choices to delete the partitions and that’s what you could do. Delete all of the partitions, then use the New button to create recent partitions.
You solely want one major partition to put in the brand new system so that you don’t have to get too deep in creating the others. You are able to do that after you efficiently set up the brand new system.
After all, go on with the set up and hopefully soar for pleasure on the finish. If in case you have any extra questions or options, depart them within the feedback part under and we’ll make sure to test them out.
Steadily Requested Questions
Begin a dialog