WRITTEN BY: supportmymoto.com STAFF
In case your laptop crashes into BSOD after putting in a brand new driver, you might even see this error message, “System error exception, Error code- ddkmd.sys” in your display earlier than your laptop reboots. Don’t fear. The corrupted driver which you could have simply put in is the principle offender right here. To unravel the difficulty in your laptop observe these simple fixes.
Repair-1 Delete driver file in Secure Mode-
Deleting a driver in regular mode is unbelievable. So, you need to boot into Secure mode manually after which attempt to uninstall the driving force out of your system.
Step-1 Boot into Secure Mode-
1.What you must do when the Computerized Restore window seems, click on on “Superior choices“.
2. In Select an possibility window, choose the “Troubleshoot” possibility.
3. You want to entry the “Superior choices“.
4. Merely entry the “Startup Settings” to take a look at the startup settings in your system.
5. Whenever you see that the Startup Settings window has appeared, click on on “Restart“.
6. You’ll discover that numerous kinds of Startup Settings have appeared.
7. Press “5” out of your keyboard.
Your laptop will probably be booted into Secure Mode with Networking entry.
Step-2 Begin Home windows Installer service-
1. Urgent ‘Home windows key‘ and the ‘R‘ key will open the Run window.
2. Within the Run window, kind “cmd” after which press ‘Ctrl+Shift+Enter‘ keys collectively to open the Command Immediate in administrative mode.
3. To disable the Home windows Search service, copy-paste this command in Command Immediate window and hit Enter to execute it in your laptop.
REG ADD "HKLMSYSTEMCurrentControlSetControlSafeBootNetworkMSIServer" /VE /T REG_SZ /F /D "Service"
4. Now, you need to begin the Home windows installer service in your laptop.
web begin msiserver
When you discover “The Home windows Installer service was began efficiently.” message has appeared within the CMD window, shut the Comand Immediate.
Step-3 Uninstall the defective driver-
Now, all that’s left to uninstall the problematic driver out of your laptop.
(Right here, for instance, we’ve got uninstalled the sound driver from our laptop for instance the method.)
1. Now press Home windows key+X after which click on on the “Gadget Supervisor“.
2. You want to increase “Sound, video and sport controllers“.
3. To uninstall the system briefly out of your laptop, right-click on the driving force you put in just lately after which click on on the “Uninstall system” possibility.
Now, reboot your laptop to resolve the difficulty.
Whereas rebooting your system, Home windows will set up the default driver for the system.
Your system will work simply nice after restarting.
Sambit is a Mechanical Engineer By qualification who loves to jot down about Home windows 10 and options to weirdest doable issues.