WRITTEN BY: supportmymoto.com STAFF
Many of the autos include a single OBD connector to hyperlink third-party units to the on-board diagnostic laptop.
Nonetheless, at instances, chances are you’ll wish to join two units to the identical connector.
That is the place OBD2 splitter extension cables turn out to be useful. The OBD2 splitter cable permits you to join 2 OBD units, like a digital gauge and dashcam on the similar time.
On this article, we’ve got listed the perfect OBD2 splitters so as to join a number of units to your automobile with ease.
Word: Offers are topic to alter. Needless to say the value tag typically varies. We advocate happening the seller’s web site to test the value. A few of the merchandise could also be out of inventory by the point you’ve made your buying resolution. So, hurry up and hit the purchase button.
- Join a number of units utilizing 2 16 pin connectors
- Reduces the damage and tear in your scanning device
- Sturdy cable at an inexpensive price
- Extremely-flat moveable design
- Cable administration may be tough
bbfly-A9 OBD II is a properly constructed 16 pin splitter extension cable in your automobile. It comes with 1 male and a couple of feminine extension cable adapters to attach two units concurrently.
Speaking in regards to the options, bbfly-A9 OBD II passes all 16 pins straight by with out sharing floor wires.
The cable has been comprised of high-quality supplies for superior flexibility and sturdiness.
- Premium OBD2 splitter with braided cable appears
- Prime quality, ultra-flat low-profile extension cables
- Simple to put in
- Moveable and compact design
- The male plug shouldn’t be an ideal match for the OBDII port
If you need an entire stealth search for the OBD connection, the bbfly-B6 OBD II presents the braided cable look that makes it virtually invisible to the eyes.
Much like different bbfly OBD3 splitters, it additionally comes with 16 pins splitter connector.
The two feminine connectors can be utilized to attach two units like a dashcam and a Ngauge.
bbfly-B6 OBD II presents two cables as a substitute of two adapters connected to a single cable.
- Excessive-quality OBD 2 splitter extension cables
- Lengthy cables to attach heavy-duty connectors
- Passthrough 16 pins know-how
- Sturdy materials
- Cable administration may be tough
In the event you want longer cables to attach your OBD units, bbfly-B4 OBD II presents 1FT/30CM cables with 16 pin splitter extension. The cable is fabricated from high-quality supplies for sturdiness.
The cable passes all 16 pins straight although with out requiring shared floor wires.
- Uniquely designed OBD2 splitter extension cable
- Proper angle main connection preferrred for American/left-hand drive nations
- Low cost OBD2 splitter with strong construct
- 30 cm lengthy cable
- Occasional communication drops
If you’re on the lookout for a extra inexpensive different, Mo-Co-So OBD II is a proper angle cable with 2 feminine J1962 ports. It comes with a novel design making it preferrred to attach two units to OBD.
Mo-Co-So extension cables are made of top of the range versatile shielded wires together with prime quality over mould connectors.
- Common OBD2 splitter extension cable
- Small below sprint bracket included for higher cable administration
- Ample cable size to attach heavy-duty cable and connectors
- 2 instances examined high quality
Proper Angle Common OBD II is a common OBD 2 16 pin connector. It really works with all of the autos that provide a 16-pin OBD connection, no matter the nation.
It additionally has lengthy extension cables making it straightforward to put in two units whereas holding them at a distance.
Included within the bundle you’ll discover a small Beneath sprint bracket for higher cable administration.
OBD2 splitters are wonderful equipment that mean you can join a number of units to your automobile concurrently.
Nonetheless, some OBD2 splitters is probably not suitable with all of the autos. Be sure to test in your automobile’s necessities earlier than inserting the order and don’t overlook to share your selection with us by way of the feedback part under.
Regularly Requested Questions
Begin a dialog